Nicole will work closely with the Student Voice Team and student representatives to ensure the quality and improvement of the educational experience at Ulster University.
• To be the lead representative for the academic representation system at Ulster University, working closely with our Faculty representatives.
• To take the lead role
• Representing the SU on Senate, Learning & Teaching Committee, Academic Standards and Quality Committee, and any other committees when needed.
• Making sure the SU addresses academic issues affecting the quality of education, and to raise awareness of the issues.
• Work closely with the Campus VPs, Advice Bureau and Student Voice staff to support students with issues in relation to their educational experience.
• Create opportunities to gather feedback from all students and work with the Student Voice Team to campaign for change where needed.
• Work to keep the SU informed of issues in Higher Education that may affect members.
Use this Form to raise any issues the VP Education can help with, or request a meeting
Tell us a little about your enquiry. If you're requesting a meeting, share any suitable dates & times