- You can vote three ways
- online at uusu.org (use the VOTE link below)
- via the UU portal – click on the VOTE banner shown at the top of the page
- or by downloading the ‘Studentlink’ app to your phone and choosing UUSU as your union – you’ll then be asked to login and these are the same as if you are logging into the UU portal.
- Only the positions you are eligible to vote for will be shown to you (overall positions, your campus officer, faculty rep and your school rep) – so for example if you study at Magee, you cannot vote for the VP of Coleraine and so on.
- Click the green ‘Vote’ button which will show you a list of the roles you can vote for. Once you select a role you’ll be shown the pictures of all candidates. By clicking on a picture of your preferred candidate you’ll be shown that you are giving them your #1 preference, and if you want to give a second preference to another candidate (you don’t have to) you can click their photo and then click ‘Cast vote’. You can then repeat for the other positions you are entitled to vote for.
If there's nobody that you want to vote for, you can vote for RON (Re-Open Nominations) instead!
If RON's votes outweigh any of the candidates for a position, we will re-open nominations for that role and hold a by-election.