Showcasing Excellent Practices at Ulster
The UUSU Learning and Teaching Awards recognise, celebrate and reward the excellent staff and students who work tirelessly to make your experience at Ulster University outstanding.
There are nine categories of award, and you can submit as many nominations as you want. Nominations are open Feb 2019
The awards are student led: so they are nominated by you and the shortlisted nominees and the winners are chosen by a panel of student representatives. This panel makes decisions based solely on your written nomination, so when you are making your nomination check out the criteria and give as much information and examples as possible!
Nomination Guidance and Criteria for each award will be available when the nominations open in Feb 2019.
- Inspirational Teacher of the Year Award
- Ulster Team of the Year
- Excellence in Student Representation
- Excellence in Student Support
- Excellence in Teaching (there will be an award in each Faculty)
- Excellence in Teaching: Postgraduate Teacher/Demonstrator
- Excellence in Research Supervision
- Excellence in Placement / Employability Support
- The Partnership Award