We endeavour to provide everyone with a high-quality service, but if you are dissatisfied it is your right to raise a concern or make a complaint. Our full Complaint Procedure Document can be viewed here, however for the ease of access the overarching process is detailed below.
- If your complaint is about any of the below areas, we would ask that you please contact Gavin Boyd, our Director of Membership & Communications on email@example.com
- Our UUSU representative structures.
- A UUSU activity you have attended or taken part in.
- Is regarding any of our UUSU Sport structures or activity.
- The service you have received from our UUSU Advice Bureau
- If your complaint is around any aspects of our physical spaces, or behaviour/conduct within these, please contact Colin Campbell, our Director of HR, and Campus Operations on firstname.lastname@example.org
- If your complaint concerns any of our elected officials (full time and voluntary) please contact the UUSU President on email@example.com
- Finally, if your informal complaint relates to any of the named individuals above, you should contact David Longstaff, CEO of UUSU on firstname.lastname@example.org
Should you feel dissatisfied with the outcome of your informal complaint, or if you feel it should be immediately considered formally, you are able to submit a formal complaint to us.
You will need to do this in writing by downloading and sending the complaints form, which can be accessed here. Your complaint should then be sent to Colin Campbell, our Director of HR, and Campus Operations at email@example.com in the first instance. Your complaint may need to be shared internally to establish the most appropriate way to fully investigate the matter.
A specific byelaw exists that covers a Members Code of Conduct, and this can be found here: uusu.org/about/bye-laws/ This covers the general membership as well as those in elected positions and will usually be applied where the complaint is specifically regarding a member or an elected official of the organisation.