This person will have been there for you to guide you in the right direction, without leading too much. They will have invested significant time and energy into supporting your long-term research goals and are genuinely and authentically impacting on your development. Tell us what it is that sets them apart and how they have helped shape your researcher journey.
Remember to give us examples, scenarios and as much evidence as possible.
- How they have inspired your research?
- Have they provided a broad industry insight and knowledge?
- How they have supported you throughout your research, and what you feel is outstanding about this?
- How they have encouraged you to reach your goals, and even exceed them!
- Do they make you you feel part of a research community at Ulster, and possibly beyond?
This list is by no means exhaustive but will be used to help shortlist nominations!