Application deadline: Tue 17 Sep 2019
6 hours per week for 20 weeks with the possibility of additional weeks.
National Minimum/Living Wage (Wage Rate Under Review)
• Dealing with customers in a polite, efficient, helpful and friendly manner.
• Comply with all health, safety and hygiene regulations in force, paying particular attention to the washing of hands and be of neat and tidy appearance.
• Deal with complaints tactfully, referring them to senior staff when necessary, and alert the Hospitality Manager of any problems.
• Help with deliveries and other general bar duties including keeping the bar stocked.
• Operation of Dishwasher and tills.
• Clear tables returning crockery, glasses, etc, to the appropriate places and cleaning spillages promptly and keep all areas in front of and behind the counter, clean and tidy.
• Cleaning of all Bar and Catering equipment.
• Ensure that at the end of the night the premises are left in a proper condition, clean, tidy and stocked, ready for immediate opening the following day.
• Staff will be asked to perform other reasonable duties as required.
Student Café/Bar Staff Advert
Student Café/Bar Fair Employment Form
Student Café/Bar Job Description
Student Café/Bar - Application Form
Student Café/Bar - Person specification