Application deadline: Wed 14 Aug 2019
The position is based on your campus of study. The PR and Marketing Assistant will report directly to the Ulster University Students’ Union Student Activities Coordinator on their campusof work.
Duties and responsibilities will include:-
• Distribute material and information to students across your campus
• Communicate with students on social media with timely and engaging content
• Carry out surveys of the student population and collate data
• Set up and staff promotional stands.
• Network with students to encourage engagement with UUSU events, campaigns and initiatives.
• Assist in the delivery of a varied programme of events for students, in particular across Welcome Week and Freshers Week.
• Liaise with student societies, clubs and external companies to support the delivery of their events on campus.
• Support the sales of Students’ Union products e.g. tickets for events.
• Record attendance at UUSU events and produce reports accordingly.
• Point of contact for UUSU volunteers on your campus.