Application deadline: Fri 16 Aug 2019
Duties will vary slightly according to the time of year and the campus specific programme of activities. It is intended as an outline of the areas of activity and will be amended in the light of changing needs and/or priorities.
The main duties are: –
• Promote student sport at Ulster University, positively promoting it and the range of social, club and performance sport opportunities available to students.
• Assist with the development, promotion and delivery of sports activities and events for target populations to ensure high levels of participation.
• Assist in promoting sport and activity programmes and events using a range of mediums.
• Assist with the recruitment and retention of participants to sports, activity programmes and events.
• Help with the development of links between sport and the academic schools at Ulster University.
• Monitor participation levels, gather participant feedback and produce updates and reports as required by the Student Sport Manager.
• Have knowledge of University based sports programmes, events and available student opportunities.
• Be an active member of the UUSU Sport structure on campus
• Play an active role in the delivery of University open day’s and Fresher’s Fayres.
• Undertake other administrative duties as may be required from time to time by the Student Sport Manager.
Campus Sport Assistant - Fair Employment
Campus Sport Assistant - Application
Campus Sport Assistant - Covering Letter
Campus Sport Assistant - Job Description
Campus Sport Assistant - Person Specification
Campus Sport Assistant Advert