Christmas is coming! Why not give back this year?
Join the SUssed Squad to help fundraise for Simon Community NI
Your role is to be an ambassador for the Students' Union on your campus. To help promote events, activities and campaigns to the whole student body, to encourage them to get involved.
- Promotion in UUSU led campaigns – Lead the change, Enterprise, Student Officer elections
- Involvement in UUSU Activities – on campus events & fundraising activities (promotion & set-up) / External Trips (Daytime & Evening Events and Entertainment )
- Involvement may vary from supporting the UUSU Team and Student Event Coordinators or lead an activity
- All these tasks would involve interacting with the Student Population, Ulster University Staff & UUSU Team.
- There may be times that when you will have to deal with difficult situations or have difficult conversations.
- Positive Attitude & Experience of Student Life in Ulster University & UUSU
- Friendly & Bubbly
- Good Communication & Presentation Skills
- Team Player
- Using your Initiative and being able to deal with difficult situations
When: November 2019 – May 2020
Hours: Maximum of 30 Volunteering Hours
Timings: Varies from Daytime to Evening (Flexible)
Where: Magee / Coleraine / Jordanstown & Belfast
May vary from supporting the UUSU Team and Student Activities Coordinators or lead an activity
Support & Training:
- Student Activities Team
- Induction/H&S Training along with Role Specific Training (Communication & Presentation Skills)
You will receive UUSU Branded Uniform, Lunch Vouchers
- EDGE Accreditation
- Fun and Interactive Training Day that will gain and improve your Employability Skills
- UUSU Branded Uniform – Hoodies / T-Shirt
- Lunch Vouchers
- Free Entrance into UUSU Events