Chris is the figurehead for UUSU Sport and encourage healthy lifestyle activities, events and campaigns for all students.
As part of the UUSU Student Executive, the VP Sports & Wellbeing will:
• Represent all students at relevant University meetings and to external representative bodies, with a focus on promoting sporting facilities and wellbeing activities;
• Provide support for all UUSU Sport Clubs;
• Work to increase the number of students involved in all aspects of UUSU Sport (players, play makers & supporters);
• Identify appropriate wellbeing activities for all students to engage with;
• Hold awareness campaigns promoting all aspects of student wellbeing, in partnership with other UUSU team members and Ulster University departments.
Use this Form to raise any issues the VP Sports & Wellbeing can help with, or request a meeting
Tell us a little about your enquiry. If you're requesting a meeting, share any suitable dates & times