The awards are student led: so they are nominated by you and the shortlisted nominees and the winners are chosen by a panel of student representatives.
UUSU Learning and Teaching Awards 23
Showcasing Excellent Practices at Ulster University
The UUSU Learning and Teaching Awards recognise, celebrate and showcase those staff, phd demonstrators and reps who go above and beyond to make your student experience the best it can possibly be.
We have award categories that not only recognise amazing teaching but also those staff outside of the classroom who have also supported your learning this year.
You can submit as many nominations as you want, there may be more than one person you would like to tell us about!
- Staff Team of the Year
- Excellence in Support of Student Ambition
- Educator of the Year (Faculty Award)
- Educator of the Year (PhD Demonstrator)
- Innovative use of Technology for Learning
- PhD Research Supervisor of the Year
- Outstanding Contribution to Student Learning (non-teaching)
- Student Academic Representative of the Year
- Inspirational Award
Find out more about award criteria here.
NOMINATE HERE by 4 pm on 19th April 2023
The awards are student-led: so they are nominated by you and the shortlisted nominees and the winners are chosen by a panel of student representatives. This panel makes decisions based solely on your written nomination, so when you are making your nomination check out the criteria and give as much information and examples as possible!