Nicole will work closely with the Student Voice Team and student representatives to ensure the quality and improvement of the educational experience at Ulster University.
- To be the lead representative for the academic representation system at Ulster University, working closely with our Faculty representatives.
- To take the lead role
- Representing the SU on Senate, Learning & Teaching Committee, Academic Standards and Quality Committee, and any other committees when needed.
- Making sure the SU addresses academic issues affecting the quality of education, and to raise awareness of the issues.
- Work closely with the Campus VPs, Advice Bureau and Student Voice staff to support students with issues in relation to their educational experience.
- Create opportunities to gather feedback from all students and work with the Student Voice Team to campaign for change where needed.
- Work to keep the SU informed of issues in Higher Education that may affect members.